- Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 tools for customer service and financial planning, are becoming an increasingly important part of its business, particularly its customer data platform.
- Microsoft’s customer data platform is meant to help companies collect customer information in one central place, so that they can use it to improve customer service.
- Dynamics 365 as a whole has the potential to become a much bigger and stronger competitor to Salesforce in the customer data space, Futurum Research analyst Dan Newman told Business Insider.
- Microsoft’s product is designed to connect to any data collection tool, whether Microsoft owns it or not, which gives customers more flexibility than Salesforce does, he said.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 tools for customer service and financial planning are becoming an increasingly important part of its business and seeing healthy growth, too: Last quarter the product’s revenue jumped 38% year-over-year.
The centerpiece of