- As the USPS becomes the latest target of the Trump administration, with disastrous implications for this November’s election, a campaign to buy postal merch in order to save the institution from economic hardship has spread like wildfire on social media.
- Trump has repeatedly challenged mail-in voting, which is set to be crucial given the dangers of voting in person during the coronavirus pandemic, and his postmaster general has removed sorting machines and blue mailboxes and declined to approve overtime — all measures that could leave votes uncounted.
- Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said this week that Trump may not accept the results of the election, regardless of which votes get counted.
- The youth of the country don’t seem to know what else to do except buy merchandise in protest.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Things are bleak in America. How bleak, you ask? Things have gotten so bad that