- White House physician Dr. Sean Conley said that President Donald Trump reported “no symptoms” of COVID-19 on Tuesday.
- The statement comes less than 24 hours after Trump returned to the White House after being hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for three days.
- Conley has been criticized for providing misleading information about Trump’s health since the president tested positive early Friday.
- Trump has resumed downplaying the coronavirus, claiming that he could be “immune” and urging Americans to not let the pandemic “dominate” their lives.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
White House physician Dr. Sean Conley announced on Tuesday that President Donald Trump claims to have “no symptoms” of coronavirus, less than a day after the president was released from a three-day stay at the hospital.
“This morning the President’s team of physicians met with him in the Residence,” Conley wrote in a brief memo. “He had