- President Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted that he was “strongly demanding” Democratic nominee Joe Biden take a “Drug Test” either before or after Tuesday’s first presidential debate.
- “Naturally, I will agree to take one also,” the president tweeted. “His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly.”
- Trump has previously speculated, without evidence, that Biden had taken drugs to improve his performance at the Democratic Party’s primary debates.
- In 2016, Trump also floated the unfounded accusations that then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton had used drugs to improve her performance at a debate.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump on Sunday said is “strongly demanding” the Democratic nominee Joe Biden take a drug test ahead of this week’s first presidential debate.
“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night,” Trump tweeted Sunday.