- Tom Gram, the owner of Rode’s Camera Shop, is accusing President Donald Trump of using his destroyed Kenosha, Wisconsin, business for political gain, TMJ4 reported Tuesday night.
- Gram declined to do a photo-op with Trump and said he was surprised to see the president speaking with the former owner of the businesses.
- Trump called John Rode III, who now only owns the property the business is on, the “owner” of the shop.
- During the photo-op, Rode praised Trump’s response to the protests that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When President Donald Trump visited Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday to tour sites affected by civil unrest following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, he surveyed Rode’s Camera Shop.
Standing next to him was a man the White House, and president, identified as the owner of the store, John Rode III.
But Tom Gram