- The billionaire investor Dan Loeb quoted Warren Buffett favorably this week after blasting the Berkshire Hathaway boss as a hypocrite back in 2015.
- “We highlight an observation from Warren Buffett: ‘Companies get the shareholders they deserve,'” the Third Point chief wrote in a letter to Disney CEO Bob Chapek.
- Loeb called out Buffett in 2015 for criticizing hedge funds, activist investors, financial institutions, and tax minimizers, despite acting similar to them.
- Loeb said at the time that Buffett “has a lot of wisdom” but that “we need to be aware of the disconnect between his wisdom and how he behaves.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The billionaire hedge-fund manager Dan Loeb quoted Warren Buffett in a letter this week calling for changes at Disney. The Third Point chief slammed the famed investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO as a hypocrite back in 2015.