- President Donald Trump’s sister slammed her brother for “lying,” “cruelty,” and more in a series of conversations with her niece, Mary Trump, that were secretly recorded.
- Mary Trump gave the audio recordings and transcripts to The Washington Post, which published them Saturday evening.
- “The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy s—. But he’s appealing to the base. What they’re doing to the kids at the border, I mean,” Barry told Mary Trump in one taped conversation in 2018.
- Barry, who retired from her role as a federal judge last year, has never spoken negatively about her brother in public.
- “Every day it’s something else, who cares. I miss my brother, and I’ll continue to work hard for the American people. Not everyone agrees, but the results are obvious. Our country will soon be stronger than ever before,” President Donald Trump said in a statement sent to