When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The Razer Ornata Chroma gaming keyboard is 40% off, bringing the price down to $59.99 for Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- The keyboard usually costs $99.99, so you can save $40 with this deal.
- With programmable keys, macro support, and customizable lighting, this is a good gaming keyboard.
- The Ornata Chroma features Razer’s hybrid mechanical key switches, which give the feel of a mechanical keyboard, but cost less.
- Be sure to check out our roundups of the best Prime Day tech deals and gaming deals.
With Amazon Prime Day 2020 drawing to a close, there’s still time to snag a bargain or two, and gamers will be interested in this discounted keyboard from Razer. You can save $40 on the Razer Ornata Chroma right now, which is 40% off the usual $99.99 asking price.
The Razer Ornata Chroma is designed to emulate the feel of a mechanical keyboard and it features specially developed hybrid key switches, which have a membrane rubber dome underneath. It’s a smart design that’s much quieter to type on and much cheaper than most proper mechanical keyboards.
You also get per-key illumination that’s fully customizable with Razer’s software, which also supports macros and key remapping. The plush, removable wrist rest completes the package.
You can buy the Razer Ornata Chroma for $59.99 right now, which is the cheapest price we’ve ever seen for this keyboard. This is a good Prime Day tech deal for gamers looking to upgrade from a regular keyboard, or keen to dip a toe into mechanical keyboard waters and see if they like it.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]