When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Keurig coffee makers and K-Cups are up to 43% off for Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- The Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker is $45, which is $15 lower than last year’s Black Friday price. At 5 inches wide, it won’t crowd kitchen counters.
- Keurig’s K-Duo, which can brew a pod and a carafe of coffee simultaneously, is currently 20% off, and the K-Elite, which features hot and cold brewing capabilities, is 30% off.
- You can also save $10 on Keurig’s Bold Roast Variety Pack, which includes 40 medium and bold roast pods from brands like Revv, Laughing Man, Newman’s Own Organics, and The Original Donut Shop Coffee.
- For more kitchen and coffee deals, visit our Prime Day 2020 kitchen deals page.
Keurig thought of everything with the compact K-Mini. The single-serve pod machine is energy efficient with an auto-off feature that powers down 90 seconds after brewing, making it safe to keep on a desktop. Just pop in your favorite K-Cup and choose a brew from 6 to 12 ounces. Amazon’s $35 discount on the K-Mini coffee maker extends to the black, oasis, and studio gray models, while Target is offering $30 off Jonathan Adler’s limited-edition patterned version.
If you’re a year-round iced coffee drinker, Keurig’s K-Elite, which features hot and cold brewing capabilities, is also 31% off at Target. And Walmart is currently running a 20% off deal on the K-Duo, which can brew a K-Cup and a carafe of coffee simultaneously.
The best Keurig deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]