New York, NY – ( NewMediaWire ) – September 02, 2020 – With the coronavirus pandemic currently wreaking financial havoc across the globe, an increasing number of people are looking to find alternative investment strategies through which they can minimize their risks as much as possible. In this regard, it is worth noting that ‘asymmetric investing’ is a strategy that makes use of several alternative trade philosophies — as a result of which the payoffs involved are also quite unpredictable.
To be even more fundamental, asymmetric investing refers to a probability or outcome of a trade that can generate “more profit than loss or risk taken to achieve the profit” — which is a simple way of saying that the overall upside associated with a particular deal quite heavily outweighs the potential downside loss.
What is Insider?
In its most basic sense, CapEX Insider can be thought of as a unique investment advice platform that provides users with access to a wide array of asymmetric investment ideas that have been thoroughly vetted and researched. Furthermore, CapEX Insider also offers its clients with services of various professional money managers that they can interact with in real-time.
Some of the core facets that make this service really stand out include:
Investment Guidance During Challenging Times
The economic reality of the Coronavirus pandemic is still starting to become apparent, especially as governments all over the globe continue to print fiat currencies incessantly to curtail various inflation-related issues. In this regard, CapEX Insider provides users with access to highly skilled money managers throughout have previously faced various tumultuous financial situations (such as the 2008 bubble) and thus have the ability to skillfully guide budding investors during this current pandemic as well.
Capital Maximization Strategies
Another facet of CapEX Insider is that it prepares investors about the various potential economic uncertainties that they may be faced with due to issues such as low capital, market volatility, etc. Also, the experts working for Insider help their clients maximize and protect their existing wealth as well as grow their net worth in the most streamlined manner possible.
Insider’s core objective is to help investors save and build on their seed capital so that they don’t lose any major funds during the time of an economic crisis. Additionally, when a person subscribes and becomes part of CapEX Insider, they are provided with instant access to the company’s portfolio as well as other investment strategies.
Not Just Another Investment Newsletter
Once subscribed, CapEX Insider provides users with focused guidance and strategic structuring regarding their investments for at least a year. Also, it is worth noting that each month, CapEX hosts an interactive Q&A session where users can send in their personal queries regarding the company’s finance executives via email. Not only that, but CapEX also connects its clients with several money managers, hedge fund managers, family offices, CEOs, lawyers (to help them gain real-life market experience).
Who are the people behind Insider?Chris Macintosh
Chris is the founder of Capitalist Exploits as well as a Managing Partner at Glenorchy Capital. He previously worked for a number of prominent investment banks and even sold his personal business empire to leave the corporate life for good. Following the move, Chris went on to foster his own VC firm, through which he invested $35m into various early-stage ventures. At the time of writing this article, Chris manages clients of Glenorchy Capital.
Brad is the head trader for Capitalist Exploits and Managing Partner for Glenorchy Capital. In this past, he worked for a large number of prominent private client funds at Henry Ansbacher as well as maintained records prominent businesses like Rand Merchant Bank in South Africa & Australia. However, over the course of the past few years, Brad has worked exclusively within the domain of fund management along with Chris Macintosh — specializing in asymmetric trading strategies.
What Makes Insider Stand Out?
- (i) Lots of Positive Testimonials: A quick look online shows us that individuals all over the globe (who have made use of the platform) have been extremely satisfied and content by the results that have been obtained through the use of the program. Furthermore, it is also worth pointing out that the service has an extremely high rating on Trustpilot as well.
- (ii) Live portfolio: Not only can Insider subscribers gain access to the company’s live portfolio but they can also get their hands on several ongoing trade alerts that they can use to maximize their short-medium-long term profits. In this regard, it also bears mentioning that the company provides clients with dozens of current trades that have been rated as “buy.”
- (iii) Meticulous research data: As part of the subscription, users are provided with a whole host of weekly research & stock tips (to help users get a better idea of their long term returns and profit potential).
- (iv) Q&A webinars: Capex Insider comes with a set of monthly webinars through which people can learn about unique investment tactics/strategies. Not only that, as part of these Q&A sessions, but users also can ask the company’s money managers and fund assessors to provide them with personalized monetary advice.
- (v) Additional content: Apart from all the trade above investment advice, subscribers are also provided with special reports as well as other informative audio/video content regularly.
- (vi) Corona immune investments: A highly underrated facet of the Capex Insider program is that it is designed to provide users with highly specific trade data that pertains primarily to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
How Much Does a Subscription Cost?
At press time, an annual subscription package for Insider is valued at $1,999. Each subscription comes with a full, thirty-day money-back guarantee in case users are not entirely satisfied with the program or its associated investment advice. To facilitate a refund, all one has to do is simply send an email over to the folks over at CAPEX, and the entire amount will be refunded to one’s bank account within a matter of three working days.
Placing an order is relatively straightforward and can be completed within a matter of minutes. Payments can be achieved via a host of safe and secure means, including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, and Discover.
Lastly, it is worth remembering that upon subscribing to Insider, users are automatically signed up for an auto-renewal scheme that legally obliged them to keep paying for the offering until they cancel their subscriptions.