- Jersey Griggs is a writer specializing in lifestyle topics who lives on the coast of Maine with her husband and their rescue dog.
- Pre-pandemic, she had an inconsistent self-care routine — it was anything from watching a Bravo show with a glass of wine to meditating in the morning.
- But the insularity of the pandemic has given her the opportunity to nail down an actual daily routine.
- From journaling to yogic sleep, here’s the routine she’s been using to take care of herself.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Over the course of the last decade, my self-care routine has been inconsistent. Some days, self-care meant rising before the sun to meditate for 30 minutes. Other days, it meant eating a bowl of pasta on the couch, with a glass of wine and a Bravo show.
But with the arrival of COVID-19, everything changed, and I was forced to