- Herman Cain’s Twitter account is still tweeting or retweeting more than two weeks after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus.
- The tweets are mainly criticism against Democrats, particularly the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris.
- On Thursday, Cain’s Twitter tweeted “Harris has a ton of baggage and a political glass jaw. She’s awful.”
- Cain’s daughter, Melanie Cain Gallo, wrote in a blog post on Tuesday that Cain “believed in using his voice to teach, enlighten and give hope. It’s one of the ways he used this web site every day, and he wouldn’t have wanted that work to stop with his passing.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Herman Cain’s Twitter account is still tweeting, more than two weeks after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus.
Cain died at 74 years old on July 30 after being hospitalized with