- Brayden Harrington, a 13-year-old kid who met Joe Biden at a campaign event earlier this year, spoke at the Democratic National Convention about how Biden helped him overcome his stutter.
- “Without Joe Biden, I wouldn’t be talking to you today,” Harrington said, adding that Biden told him they were “members of the same club: we stutter.”
- Harrington went on to say Biden gave him tips on how to overcome his stutter.
- “I’m just a regular kid, and in a short amount of time, Joe Biden made me feel more confident about something that’s bothered me my whole life.”
- Scroll down to watch a clip of Brayden Harrington’s speech.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Brayden Harrington, a 13-year-old boy from New Hampshire, spoke at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday about how Joe Biden helped him overcome his stutter after the two met earlier this year.
“My name is