- Billionaire investor Dan Loeb quoted Warren Buffett this week after blasting the Berkshire Hathaway boss as a hypocrite in 2015.
- “We highlight an observation from Warren Buffett: ‘Companies get the shareholders they deserve,'” the Third Point chief wrote in a letter to Disney CEO Bob Chapek.
- Loeb called out Buffett in 2015 for criticizing hedge funds, activist investors, financial institutions, and tax minimizers, despite acting similarly to them.
- Buffett “has a lot of wisdom, but I think we need to be aware of the disconnect between his wisdom and how he behaves,” Loeb said at the time.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Billionaire hedge-fund manager Dan Loeb quoted Warren Buffett this week in a letter, calling for changes at Disney. The Third Point chief slammed the famed investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO as a hypocrite in 2015.
Loeb, whose fund owned $613 million